About the course
This course is structured for those who would like to carryout minor electrical work. With this qualification you can also issue a minor work certificates with the electrical installation work that you have carried out. It is currently one of the qualifications most firms require to show your competence in maintenance of electrical components and fittings.
Duration: 5 days
Cost: For prices, please call the centre on 01708 607 188
How is the course going to help you within your plumbing career?
This course can help you progress with the maintenance and installation of electrical components and fittings where it involves plumbing i.e electric showers and immersion heaters.
Heating, you will be competent to install and maintain heating controls which is part of energy efficiency to have controls fitted.
In TAF Training Centre we believe that any trades man should have his identity and with this skill you will have an identity which most plumbers don’t have. To make the most of this why not join us and we promise to bring a star out of you.
About the Course
This course is structured for those who would like to carryout minor electrical work relating plumbing, heating and gas work. With this qualification you can also issue a minor work certificates with the electrical work. It is currently one of the qualifications companies ask for before employment.
At TAF Training Centre we have structured the Part P course in order to deliver you with the knowledge and skills you will need to be recognised as a qualified and competent Part P electrician
– Applicable Building Regulations
– Electrical Safety Legislation
– Regulation standards and terminology
– Pre-work survey/inspection
– Safe isolation procedures
– Earthing and bonding requirements
– Electrical test procedures
– Cable, component Selection and Fitting
– Installation and Replacement of Electrical Components and Fittings including heating controls.
– Checking the Correct and Safe Operation of Installed Electrical Components
– Recording of Electrical Test Results
– Completion of Certification and Notification Requirements
– Inspection and Testing Required for the Installation of Central Heating
– Installing and / or Re-routing Cables to Form Suitable Outlet Connections e.g. fused spur to replace damaged cables
– Replace a Power Fitting or add a New Spur in an Existing Ring Main
– Add a New Single Power Circuit Direct from the Consumer Unit (this would include for example; electrical showers, immersion heater, cooker circuits.
– Replacement of a lighting unit and the installation of a new single lighting circuit direct from the consumer unit.
The duration of this Part P Electrical course is 5 days. This can also be done in weekends.
TAF Training Centre makes its mark in being able to deliver this course around your commitments. Whether you are working or have any other commitments then the training staff would be more than happy to help get this course under your belt around your availability.
Course Material and Equipment
TAF Training Centre will provide you will all the some course material and equipment that would be needed to complete this course but you may need to get some training manuals and PPE which will you be given the list on the day of you induction and gain all the valuable skills and knowledge that will passed on to you.
The assessment for this course will be paper based multiple answer and also a practical fault finding on the electrical boards and will be asked to carry out at TAF Training Centre.
There are no entry requirements to enrol for this course but all you need is the ambition of acquiring the skills and knowledge that would shape up your future.
The price for this Part P course is for £700.00 inc. VAT.
TAF Training Centre are flexible learning specialists, here to cater for you.
Our courses are available in a block or on a flexible basis.
Flexible classes to suit your needs.
On flexible days, Monday to Saturday.
And flexible hours to accommodate you.
So courses can be tailor made to meet your individual needs.
With our relaxed yet professional friendly teaching to suit your commitments.
And still providing quality teaching, friendly support and practical experience.