-->

Call 01708 607 188

Latest News

Gas Safety News from HSE

  1. Company and director sentenced after carrying out unregistered gas work 09/03/2018
    A Chelmsford based company and director have been fined after conducting gas work at a domestic property in Mount Pleasant, Maldon without being gas safe registered.
  2. Updated online Asbestos Essentials for Non-Licensed work with asbestos 18/09/2017
    Asbestos Essentials online task sheets provide information for those in the building maintenance and allied trades on safe work with asbestos.  The suite of free-to-download HSE Asbestos Essentials ta …
  3. Firm fined after worker injured when pipe fell into trench and struck him 12/04/2017
    An Essex company who are specialists in gas infrastructure have been fined after an employee suffered serious injury when a pipe fell into the trench he was working in and struck him.
  4. Suspended prison sentence for Plymouth man undertaking illegal gas work at tenanted property 20/03/2017
    An unregistered gas fitter has been sentenced for illegally carrying out gas safety work at a rented house.
  5. HSL: DSEAR Compliance for Managers and Supervisors – Buxton, 28 Mar 2017 08/03/2017
    This course explains the duties that DSEAR places on employers and the actions needed to comply with them. It focuses particularly on the assessment of risks and the application of controls to both mi …
  6. Suspended sentence for unregistered gas worker 09/02/2017
    A man has been fined and given a suspended prison sentence after working on a number of boilers without being Gas Safe registered.
  7. Landlord prosecuted for gas safety failings 30/01/2017
    A Preston Landlord has been given a suspended prison sentence after failing to ensure gas appliances in one of her properties were checked for safety.
  8. Unregistered gas fitter fined 26/01/2017
    An unregistered gas fitter from Farnborough has been prosecuted for carrying out illegal gas work which was found to be unsafe.
  9. Worker exposed to high level of carbon monoxide 20/01/2017
    A Construction firm was sentenced today for safety breaches after workers were exposed to carbon monoxide and other substances hazardous to health.
  10. Housing association prosecuted for safety failings 22/12/2016
    A housing association has been prosecuted after allowing renovations to take place that put residents at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.